For over 12 years, Moussa Rwabukumba acts for a roster of sophisticated clients as a commercial litigator in Rwanda. He is particularly active in commercial and corporate, as well as in banking and financial matters.
- Representing financial institutions, corporations at all stages of transaction, from origination, negotiation, and documentation to closing.
- Providing legal advice on day-to-day banking and finance issues for issuers, underwriters, borrowers, and lenders.
- Advising clients on acquisition finance and corporate lending, asset-based lending, bankruptcy, restructuring and insolvency, investment funds, securities, structured trade and commodity finance, syndicated loans.
- Working with companies ranging from owner managed businesses to multinational corporations.
- Advising on local matters and have played a leading role in drafting corporate transaction documents.
- Assisting clients with intellectual property matter including registration of trademarks.
- Handling business disputes in commercial, contractual, bankruptcy, insolvency, civil, anti-trust and tax matters.
- Assisting clients in arbitration matters, as well as in mediation procedures.
- Providing notary services to all types of clients, including certification and authentication of any deed, authentication of a signature, certification of the authenticity of a document, certificate of conformity, assurance of any deed drawn up, certification of wills involving movable and immovable properties, notarization of articles of association and agreements, issuance of other notarial deeds provided for by the law.
Africase Attorneys is an international business law firm specialising in cross-border transactions, litigation, and arbitration across Africa. For decades, our international advocates developed an in-depth understanding of Africa and are working in the major capitals of Africa. We provide first-class and innovative legal solutions in Africa to our international clients including international corporations, NGOs, public institutions and States, international organisations, as well as local clients for their international transactions or interactions with foreign persons and entities. Along with an in-depth knowledge of Africa and its cultures, Africase Attorneys offer innovative, timely and efficient legal solutions specifically tailored to meet our international clients’ requirements and deadlines for their operations within the continent.