- Participated in advising several companies in corporate matters.
- Participated in liquidating several commercial companies in Burundi.
- Assisted several companies in establishing their businesses in Burundi.
- Assisted international clients in registering and renewing their trademarks in Burundi.
- Participated in representing and advising a client in debt recovery.
- Participated in representing and advising an employer in several labour disputes.
- Participated in advising several commercial companies in their labour disputes.
- Participated in advising an international association in tax laws, and in negotiating with the Revenue Authority and successfully challenged the amount to be paid for more than 70% of the initial claim.
- Participated in advising an international NGO in its registration in Burundi.
Africase is an international economic law firm specialised in cross-border transactions, litigation and arbitration across Africa.
For decades, our international advocates developed an in-depth understanding of Africa and are working in the major capitals of Africa.
We aim at providing first-class and innovative legal solutions to our international clients including international corporations, NGOs, public
institutions and States, international organisations, as well as local clients for their transactions outside their countries of origin.