- Assisted clients in the registration of trademarks.
- Participated in the drafting of a legal opinion on labour law for a commercial company under Burundian law.
- Participated in the debt recovery on behalf of several companies.
- Participated in advising clients in their labour disputes with their former employers.
- Participated in advising clients in several commercial contract disputes.
Africase is an international economic law firm specialised in cross-border transactions, litigation and arbitration across Africa.
For decades, our international advocates developed an in-depth understanding of Africa and are working in the major capitals of Africa.
We aim at providing first-class and innovative legal solutions to our international clients including international corporations, NGOs, public
institutions and States, international organisations, as well as local clients for their transactions outside their countries of origin.